Search Engine Optimization
Our own blood sweat and tears – FREE of charge!
We won’t lie to you. SEO is a time consuming service that relies purely on expert advice, diligence and finally and most importantly, time! Search engine optimisation implies tuning a website towards higher web listings. At SEO next, we incorporate natural, ethical, sharp, focused and effective search engine techniques to attain measurable results.
Our comprehensive approach provides for optimum search engine visibility for our websites and also our clients websites. SEO Next presents a wide range of Search Engine Optimisation projects for diverse clients from small businesses to multi-national companies. At the same time, we also keep in pace with the latest SEO methodologies to deliver best solutions to our clients.
We integrate the competency of digital technology with market expertise to facilitate expansion for your business. We design and deliver a whole set of SEO services for successful integration of your online business. Our specialised services allow you to optimise the existing systems and save functional costs.
Our Search Engine Optimization services include the following:-
- On site work (internal linking) – Think of your website like a spider’s web. The bigger it is (more pages) and the more logical internal linking there is within the website, the more chance you have of being found. After our consultation process, we will redevelop your key landing pages so that search engines read them in a way which will be conducive to great search results to your keyword. Particular attention to HTML page title, Meta tags, keyword density and internal linking will be paid, thus producing the perfect balance of readability and search engine friendliness.
- Customized SEO plans - Each keyword and every client we deal with has to be dealt with in a different way. For example, the keyword ‘ on-line poker’ will be a much tougher nut to crack than the keyword ‘underfloor heating’. Much more work from our end will have to be done for the keyword ‘online poker’, due to the fact that it is more competitive and therefore the competing websites on page one will try harder to out-do each other! Until we have looked at website and analysed it, it is only then we will know the prognosis and way forward. One thing for sure is that we will deploy the same techniques for every client with the same quality.
- Directory submission - This is the first thing we recommend to our clients to get their website recognised by search engines. Directory submission gives a foundation presence on the internet and is an extremely effective way of getting the all important keyword anchor text. We will hand submit your website to all of the internets’ authoritative directories, with the starting point being Dmoz.
- Article – creation/submission - “Content is King!” – firstly we will develop interesting titles around the products and services your website/company has to offer and then get them written and submitted to all of the best article directories to again attain the crucial keyword anchor text back to your website.
- One-way link building - Quality not quantity! High quality in-bound links to your website is the most important thing for your search engine optimization (SEO). This process is time consuming! Don’t worry…help is at hand; we will do all of this for you. Only building in the highest quality links back to your website is our core business. As this is a complex discussion, on our first consultation, we will make you feel comfortable and aware of the various types of link building we will carry out.
- Blog creation – on your behalf we will develop blogs on separate domains to your website. We can build the authority of these blogs across the internet, pump them with web copy and then slowly begin to build links back to your website from these blogs! Please note….we will only build blogs that are relevant and have a unique added value. They will in no way be crude backdoors to your website!
- Blood sweat and tears and much, much more – we will work with the same effort and tenacity as one of your own employees. We are not satisfied until we have achieved your own goals! That’s it plain and simple!
For more information or to request
a quote please ring us today on
Give us a call 0845 539 0642