Plenty of clicks, hits and views but who’s buying?
By Joseph on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 at 2:26 pm |
Effective SEO doesn’t just get your site more views, clicks and hits. That’s a decent start but if only 2% of those visitors become paying customers, you’re obviously going to need something extra to entice the remaining 98%. If you follow the expert advice from our team at SEOnext, you can convert a huge chunk of those wandering visitors into returning customers.
SEO is not just about increasing your online sales, it’s an effective marketing strategy for any business. A 13 month study by GroupM Search and Kantar Media Compete showed that 86% of in-store buyers use organic search engine listings when researching products online.
When 4 out of 5 customers are using organic search engine listings to research products, how can you afford to pass on the opportunity to be the go-to guy for your niche? With our experienced help, you can reach a high natural ranking and provide those inquisitive customers with rich and detailed information about the products they want. Enquiring customers that grow to trust you are already halfway to becoming buying customers. Even if they don’t buy, they’ll tell their friends about your website and how helpful it was and you’ll get the exposure to potential customers that you need.
Once in place, a well-crafted SEO strategy can deliver powerful results for months (even years!) at minimal upkeep. However, simply getting your site to the #1 spot on Google’s rankings for your keywords won’t suffice. The best SEO strategies revolve around knowing your target customers’ desires, knowing the issues they will encounter and providing solutions to these problems delivered in a personal manner that alleviates any worries they have, satisfies their wants/needs and gently coaxes them into becoming paying customers.
Truly effective SEO won’t just up your traffic ratings. A truly effective SEO plan draws in potential customers, influences the way the act, analyses how well your website delivers value to visitors and adapts to try and convert the 98% who are just visiting and not paying.
Leave a Reply
For more information or to request
a quote please ring us today on
Give us a call 0845 539 0642